So with it being the new year we thought it was time to make some much needed performance tweaks to the downstairs, if you’ve never been before this won’t make much difference to you, tl;dr it’s better and drinks haven’t gone up in price.
- Xbox ‘Two’ we’ve added a second Xbox One (thanks to Xbox UK!) to allow people to sample co-op together rather than passing the pad.
- Arcade plug-in with new multi MAME cab with 60 classic games installed all on free-play.
- Fixed Lack of Audio with Bluetooth speaker. (If you’re in first you can listen to your own music)
- Graphics Upgrade with an extra screen and lowered fighting area screen for comfier play.
- Reconfigured seating with two new tub seats for fighting area with back rests as leather cubes aren’t the best for wannabe champions.
- Fixed a Playstation issue with additional PS4 controller so our demo unit is back in action with two pads again.
- Solved known issue with screens being on left hand wall blocking walk way by switching them over and raised consoles for more space.
- Lighting engine fixes (We’ve replaced every light fitting in the ceiling so they all work now)
- Evolve Beta is playable on the bar account with the pre-order classes unlocked.
- XCOM The board game playable by request.
There’s some other tweaks on the way but hopefully this is enough to keep you busy and if you didn’t notice things like the lights or awkward screen positions there’s nothing to see here.
If this is the first you’ve seen about the place don’t forget to check out our FAQ for other information to life’s biggest questions like ‘can pets come in the bar?’ (TL:)